Thursday 4 June 2020

Chapter 250 : How was work yesterday?

I often ask people how their day of work was.

Yesterday restrictions were eased slightly and a nurse told me: It was absolute chaos. We couldn’t run the place properly. All the visitors came back. The hospital was full of visitors. They don’t know what to do. They never listen. They didn’t behave. They are going to spread the virus. All us nurses did the right thing. We behaved.

I nod my head and say: So you could run the hospital much better without all the visitors stuffing everything up.

Nurse: Yes. They are so selfish. One was even meant to be in quarantine. And she is wandering around.

Time for me to say: If you could get rid of all the patients as well you could get the place running even better.

From memory it was around about then the nurse walked away with a look that said. I am wasting my time talking to some people. This is serious. This virus can kill people.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment