Wednesday 7 December 2022

Japan: Day 12









 Day in Kyoto.


Stunning breakfast. No tourists for years. They decide to give all the food these tourists would have eaten to us. I eat like a queen. Nibble on what I decide to eat. They are not going to tell me what to put in my mouth.


Guide: Japanese go overseas no 1 Hawaii the USA. No 2 is South Korea. For young girls. TV shows K-pop groups good food just like us.

Guide: Zen Buddhist monks meditate in the garden.  Garden very important including the pebbles.

Guide: The pebbles around a temple symbolise purity.
Pebbles come from creek bed. Continually washed.


Guide: Chopsticks. Chinese don’t have the same customs. They will point with them and touch the table with them.
When in America I eat Asian food rice with chopsticks and A food with knife and fork or fingers hamburger
In J people eat western and J. Nobody only eats W. They love rice and chopsticks.
In Korea they use metal chopsticks.
Make chopsticks from cedar bamboo or any wood. The scraps the leftover wood.
Many families have Shinto shrine and Buddhist temples. Every morning clap at Shinto and pray at Buddhist tremble. Do both.

 

Rickshaw: travel helps me live my life. Food gardens . Rickshaw is not going to alter my life. Cute little game I pretend to be happy tourist Driver takes photos plays his role.
Disney land: historic Japan Land. Full of cute customs happy people. Land of the Mikado. No Pearl Harbour or Hiroshima.

No comments:

Post a Comment