Saturday 6 February 2016

Chapter 14 : Wearing a nappy

Back from Gold Coast I talk with Lorna about the blog. She doesn’t like it.  She says it is only from my point of view and leaves a lot out.  This is the way our conversation went.

Lorna: Do you want me to tell everybody how you wore a nappy? What you did when you were comtosed.  Do you really want me to tell people what you did in the first two weeks? How you took off all your clothes, put on my sunglasses and urinated in the closet on top of clothes.  Do you really want people to know that? That’s the trouble with your blog. It leaves so much out. It’s wrong it’s only written from your point of view.

Alan: That’s what I want to know. Tell me more of what happened. It doesn’t upset me.

Lorna: I can but you will not like it.

Alan: I want the truth.  That’s really what I want to know.

Lorna: Do you want me to say how you argued about everything?

Lorna: Do you want me to say how you lay on your back and were fed through a tube?

Lorna: Do you want me to say how you had a nappy and how you used to poo everywhere? It was disgusting.  Do you want me to mention that?

Lorna: What I am saying is the truth. What you are writing is not the whole truth.

Alan: I want the truth.

Lorna: The doctors came and visited you all the time. When you were unconscious they were always talking about you, always worried about you.

Lorna: They used to come and say, “I suppose he’s in the gym. Can’t talk to him there. And they would go and have a look at you going flat out on the bicycle and then walk away. That’s why you don’t remember talking to them. But they were there.”

Ac: I want the truth.

Lorna: Do you really want the truth?

AC: Yes of course that’s exactly what I want.


Our conversation sort of fizzled out at this point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment