Wednesday 12 August 2020

Chapter 263: How did you know he swore?

 I ask my usual question: How was school today?

Gertrude: xxxx swore today. Loud.

Me: What else happened? Tell me something good that happened.

Gertrude: It was a long swear word. And he said it out loud. Everybody heard it.

Mer: How did you know he swore?

Gertrude: He swore. Everybody knew.

Me: How do you know what a swear word is. How do you know what word not to say?

Gertrude: I’ve heard it all before. I know the naughty words.

Me: Where have you heard this word before?

Gertrude: Mum.

Me: So your mum was educating you.

Gertrude: That’s right. And I’ve heard you say it too.

Me: I was just educating you. Telling you what word not to say.

Gertrude:  It was the long word.

Me: What was the first letter in this word.

Gertrude:  R

Me: I don’t know what word that is. I don’t think it is a naughty word. I think you can say it.

Gertrude: Arsehole.

Me: I want to go back in time five minutes. Answer my question.  How was school today? Tell me something good that happened today.

No comments:

Post a Comment